Welcome to the
North Ryde RSL Junior Baseball
To register, please follow the following steps:
1. Click on the following for our dedicated registration link.
2. Select which 'memberships' you wish to purchase. You can select multiple memberships at a time.
3. You will then be asked to create or login to a SportsLoMo account. Please note that this is a brand new system for the 2021-2022 season – you cannot use accounts created for registering in previous seasons.
4. Confirm memberships and quantities you wish to purchase before clicking 'Continue'.
5. Complete forms for each player/member you are registering. In addition to standard personal information and contact details, you will also be asked whether or not you wish to use a valid Active Kids voucher to cover part of the fees.
6. Click 'Register' at the bottom of the page, which will take you to your 'Purchase Summary'. Type in your payment details. Purchases on the SportsLoMo platform are subject to a processing fee of approximately 3.5% - we have adjusted our membership pricing to cover the processing fee, hence the pricing for each package initially looks less than we have advised.
7. Once payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email to your designated email account.
SOME IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
Available memberships also include volunteer positions, such as coach, manager and scorer (without which we cannot run the Club). There are no fees to be paid for these volunteer positions.
Full fees need to be paid at time of registering, even if seeking to use an Active Kids voucher from the NSW Government. $100 will be reimbursed to you for each valid Active Kids voucher you use, early in the season.
To obtain Active Kids vouchers, you must do so through the Service NSW website.
This must be done, if eligible, before registering as voucher numbers need to be quoted in registration process.
Payment of fees can only be done via credit card.